Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.450 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 8% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,750 (元9,485) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 3 hours ago)