Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 9% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,087 (元8,633) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (44 minutes ago)