Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.455 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,031 (元12,389) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (30 minutes ago)