Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.210 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 41% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,564 (€1,275) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)