Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.448 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,250 (元9,840) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)