Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.010 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 59% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 25,851 (3,688 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)