Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.303 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 52% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,769 (2,296 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (36 minutes ago)