Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Nalut have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.316 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 53% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,823 (2,299 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)