Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28989 VEF / THB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,874 (51,308 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (38 minutes ago)