Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1903.490 VEF / THB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,901 (9 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (33 minutes ago)