Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29312 VEF / THB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,403 (52,547 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (42 minutes ago)