Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6650.311 VEF / SAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,529 (﷼ 2.18) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (about 1 hour ago)