Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 363%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 630.326 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,006 (¥27) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)