Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08962 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,091 (¥246,496) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)