Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15549 VEF / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 15% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,215 (₨65,695) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)