Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.022 VEF / MAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 10,003 (9,784 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (23 minutes ago)