Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14943 VEF / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,343 (₨82,606) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 2 hours ago)