Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.963 VEF / OMR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 24% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,659 (﷼ 526) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)