Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.430 VEF / IQD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,655 (518 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (22 minutes ago)