Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 47485.867 VEF / BAM *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,643 (0.20KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)