Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00447 VEF / TZS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,227 (3,180,667 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (39 minutes ago)