Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.555 VEF / KMF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 129% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 25,147 (275 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)