Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 187.379 VEF / KMF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 45% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,937 (85 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)