Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,045 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 46506.034 VEF / CAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 225% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 32,460 (C$0.70) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (29 minutes ago)