Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.736 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 60% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,923 (€2,321) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)