Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.618 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 60% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 25,928 (€2,442) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)