Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 576.705 VEF / LRD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 26% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,441 (22 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 9,900 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)