Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08468 VEF / LRD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 32% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,228 (156,221 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)