Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07980 VEF / LRD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,475 (181,390 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £23,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 2 hours ago)