Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10961 VEF / LRD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 71% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 27,822 (253,819 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)