Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.489 VEF / TTD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 26% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,678 (13,216 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)