Cost of living comparison between Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.498 VEF / TTD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,168 (13,465 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)