Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.484 VEF / TTD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 22% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,469 (9,073 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)