Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00911 VEF / KRW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,018 (₩2,087,737) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)