Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1406%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 209.632 VEF / SOS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 415% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 51,524 (246 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)