Cost of living comparison between Miyazaki, Japan and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08788 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,127 (¥263,154) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (32 minutes ago)