Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Misratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.158 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,552 (2,173 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)