Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Misratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.996 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,926 (2,419 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)