Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Misratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.243 VEF / LYD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,387 (1,572 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨13,215 (about 1 hour ago)