Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09545 VEF / PKR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 42% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 22,200 (₨232,583) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)