Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.252 VEF / MYR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,775 (RM7,450) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (41 minutes ago)