Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.245 VEF / MYR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,574 (RM7,383) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)