Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.554 VEF / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 16,088 (E£ 29,031) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (25 minutes ago)