Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35360 VEF / UYU *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,861 ($U42,027) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (37 minutes ago)