Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.722 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,887 (€1,575) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)