Cost of living comparison between Melilla, Spain and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.642 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,201 (€1,710) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)