Cost of living comparison between Melilla, Spain and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.862 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,414 (€1,695) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)