Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.738 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,873 (€1,097) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (26 minutes ago)