Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,173 prices entered by 565 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.535 VEF / AUD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,295 (AU$2,826) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (43 minutes ago)