Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.660 VEF / SAR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,751 (﷼ 7,050) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)