Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00343 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,668 (COL$4,568,806) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)