Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.262 VEF / TZS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 55% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,998 (1,045 Shilling) in Mbeya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)