Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16711 VEF / MZN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 15% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,797 (82,566 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)