Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.14190 VEF / MZN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 15% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,322 (122,068 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)