Cost of living comparison between Marrakech, Morocco and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.007 VEF / MAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 17,505 (17,383 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 2 hours ago)