Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.007 VEF / MAD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,182 (16,075 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)