Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37604 VEF / UAH *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,491 (33,218₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)