Cost of living comparison between Maribor, Slovenia and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.860 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 17% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,064 (€1,755) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)