Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.737 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,889 (€1,013) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)