Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.774 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 17% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,344 (€1,703) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (43 minutes ago)