Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.862 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,804 (€1,915) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)