Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.924 VEF / COP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 10,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,806 (COL$368) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)