Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 30611.568 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,929 (€0.46) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)