Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2014. Exchange rate: 10.619 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,582 (€1,562) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (23 minutes ago)