Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.323 VEF / MMK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 33% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,961 (584 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)