Cost of living comparison between Manaus, Brazil and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.206 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,211 (R$ 5,680) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)