Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.465 VEF / BHD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 30% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,513 (Dinar 737) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)