Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.515 VEF / BHD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 29% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,123 (Dinar 759) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)