Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.473 VEF / BHD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 28% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,271 (Dinar 728) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)