Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 97021.263 VEF / BHD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 247% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 38,150 (Dinar 0.393) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (13 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)