Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33957 VEF / NIO *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,187 (44,725 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)