Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.764 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 66% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,273 (€1,553) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)