Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.127 VEF / SEK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,505 (18,191 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 64,500 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (42 minutes ago)