Cost of living comparison between Mallawi, Egypt and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.568 VEF / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,064 (E£ 21,226) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (about 1 hour ago)