Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 VEF / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,131 (E£ 16,312) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)