Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Anaco, Venezuela (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16122.200 VEFX / KES *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 153% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 30,322 (Shilling38) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)