Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09693 VEF / KES *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 10,504 (Shilling108,365) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (about 1 hour ago)